CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

just because..

no one updates their blog, so what the heck. might as well. haha, but i really actually don't have anything insightful to say.. hmm. wow, my life is truly boring. wait! i'll just talk about my first week at andover high? haha. it was pretty nice and i think people are pretty chill. i really like my performance arts class (AHAHAHAHAHAHAH). like even though its kinda.. interesting.. my teacher is like really laid back and stuff and i dont actually have to perform. i get to sit in the back and do the tech stuff (hahahaa, i know. me. with tech stuff. its gonna be interesting...) but yeah. i dont think there are any other things that stood out at andover.. wait! hahaha, so in gym we're gonna be doing a relaxation unit which is nice because my teacher is basically giving us permission to SLEEP IN CLASS. i really need sleep. i like don't get enough. but yeah, thats an update on my life?

DUDE, im so jealous of westford and chelmsford and all those other towns. i really just want to stay home, drink hot chocolate, and youtube my life away.

kay, i love you all! if you're not satisfied with this little update i guesssss you can call me :p

3 comments:

Blair said...

hahhhhhhh life at home sucked yesterday. all i did was stare at the wall and i swear my brain shrunk to the size of a peanut because of it.

i wanted to go to school, you lucky duckling:(

but hey, tech stuff sounds like a party! and RELAXATION UNITS ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEE we did it last year and man, time of my life! :)

Blair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz said...

i'm glad you updated :) haha why don't you have to perform (STOMP and blue man hahahahaahha). oh wow relaxation sounds really nice :) don't you mean game your life away, haha jk. tomorrow, maybe :) lol if no school, let's go to boston AND FIND ARTHUR JAMES (is that right?). byee