CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

so i'm in a free

woohoo! this is like the only time i can actually go on a comp since i'm shunned from it at home, haha. so last night, we had hot pot with my  wholeeee family! wooho! haha, it was pretty nice but i was so bored since nothing's on tv sundays and i wanted to sleep at like 6:30 but i ended up not because asian adults are SO LOUD! lol, anyways, yeah. it was aiiight. and i have so much unvented anger.. so i wrote in my journal thing and that helped relieve stress. i've been really stressed lately and so much anger trapped inside of me, i dont even think its healthy. i need to write more often.. i heard angst makes really good songs.. haha

hmm. so yeah, i'm bored. i actually finished all my hw last night so i dont have to cram anything in. i also have ANOTHER free last period, so i think i could basically call my mom to pick me up and it wouldnt even matter, lol. but yeah, life is ahmazing, right? what can i do?! SO BORING, I'M GONNA DIE! and i have a free in art, too.. so basically its doing nothing.. i'd rather have art than a free, if i may say so myself.

so yeah, please pray for my anger issues, being able to vent it out, and having a forgiving heart. and oh yeah, i hold so many grudges and pretend like everything's okay, so that too. alright, i'm outt. i love you all.

1 comments:

Blair said...

darn you weston kids!! :P so many freebies! no fair! jk jk. haha westford sucks. wait, how do you guys get frees? i dont understand how your schedule works haha

yeah i definitely know what you mean about anger. i wish i could say something encouraging buuut if i say anything i might be a hypocrite so yeah. but i hope you feel better and alllll.