CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

things i'll never say

is a good song. lol, you all probably thought i was gonna rant about my life again because of the title, right? but yeah, today's been a good day so far.. relaxing and quiet and full of shopping. and yepp, i have a pretty boring life so not much is left to say, but yeah..OH!
Things I'm thankful for:
-Jesus
-my family
-my friends
-things i already have

i think i should be thankful for a lot of other things, but "things i already have" basically covers my life, so yeah... i could make it less broad but this list would practically go on foreverrrrr so i won't do that to you, lol. but yepp, i might edit this later so stay with me!

1 comments:

liz said...

you still have to play that song for me! haha you're so tricky... i did think you were going to rant about your life. anyways i'm glad you had a lovely thanksgiving andd i'm thankful for you :)