CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

another free?

how exciting! lol.. this is like my 3rd free and it's quite exciting even though everyone else already got like 10. haha, but yeah. anything new with my life.. hmmm.. well, i kinda have nothing else to do for the rest of the week except maybe my history project so if you're reading this.. GO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED ON THE PREVIOUS ONE! haha, but yeah. i really need them. so.. facebook is not accessible from the school.. but MYSPACE IS! how ironic is that? the site that brings people together from schools are restricted but the site where most people get raped from is allowed. that is so weird and uncalled for.

latin right now.. well supposed to be anyways.. so now i basically only have one academic! woohoo! english! cause all my other classes for the day are.. chorus, art lab, and gym. but my goodness, all the teachers make us call it phys ed when we could just easily call it gym. ughh. gym teachers :) well then.. i'm bored! oh yeah! i need to finish up reading book 9 of the odyseey or something like that. well then, ttyl! bye!

and oh yeah, i love emails. send me one at vleex3@gmail.com :)

0 comments: