CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my day was lovely

how about yours? i had a really bueno day today. i actually woke up not as tired as other days. my homework was all done and ready to go. i got out to the bus just on time. and then physics happened... but today was a GOOD DAY because i got my OTA(test) back and it was an 88! OMG! I KNOW! 88! i was extremely happy and i'm pretty sure that brought my grade up to a B :) anyways, new online physics crap stuff and i have to learn trig. yeah, i know.. sucks. who expects freshman to know trig?! apparently weston, but whatever. i guess i'll live. and.. hmm. i had other non important and insignificant classes and now i am home.

so. i need to find a halloween costume for the chorus concert and i don't know what to be. any suggestions?

2 comments:

Blair said...

SIN, COSIN, AND TANGENT!!!!!!!!!

BE A CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick MacDonald said...

Blair forgot Second, Cosecond and Cotangent!!